SUMMER MASS TIMES
We regret that due to the shortage of Priests there will be:
- No 8.00 a.m. Mass in St. Mary’s on weekdays during the months of June, July and August.
- No 8.30 a.m. Mass in St. Mary’s on Sundays during the months of June, July and August.
Your co-operation will be appreciated.
1. Sick Calls:- Please call 022—21251.
2. Please pass the baskets for the Offertory Collection.
- St. Mary’s—10.00 a.m. Monday—Saturday.
- Church of the Resurrection—9.15 a.m. Monday—Friday.
- Mercy Convent 8 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Getting Married—for an approved Pre-Marriage Course see www.accord.ie
4. First Sat. Devotions in honour of Our Lady of Fatima after 10 a.m. Mass in St. Mary’s.
5. All-Ireland Rally for Life—Sat., 1st July, Dublin—starting Parnell Square 2 pm. Big attendance needed to protect the 8th Amendment. For travel arrangements: Donal 022 21652 / Marjorie 087 2823631.
6. Experience a Faith Camp with a twist of fun—Summer Faith Camp for boys/girls, 5—14 yrs. Mallow Community Youth Centre, Tues, 4th—Fri., 7th July, 10.30 am.—3.30 p.m. €40 for first child and €20 per additional child from same family. For Application Forms and details contact Bernadette, Mallow Parish Youth Ministry on 086 8031126. A great week’s fun guaranteed.
7. Cantor School offers liturgy training for cantors, choir directors, Organists in Sept. in Cork City. Corkman, Fr. Fergus Ryan, OP teaching liturgy in Rome is the Director. For confident vocalists/ Musicians—email: firstname.lastname@example.org; CantorSchool.blogspot.com; Facebook.com/CantorSchool
8. Irish Cancer Society—Mallow Daffodil Day Committee thank every one involved with Daffodil Day this year—the final total collected was €30,756.15.
9. Mallow Bereavement Support Group—A free confidential service for those who are grieving and experiencing loss. Details from Bethany on 086 3918751.
10. Accord offers a safe, professional and confidential process facilitate ing couples and individuals to explore, reflect upon and resolve diffi cultties in their marriage and relationship. For appointment please ring Jean on 025-31899.
11. Catholic newspapers are on sale after Mass.
12. Confidential help for Alcohol, Drug and Family problems—contact Anchor on 022 42559.
MASS FOR HEALING OF FAMILIES
Cloyne Diocesan Chaplaincy to the Traveller Community & Travellers of North Cork
Wish to invite you to a special Mass for Healing of Families at our Lady’s Well, Ballyhea, on Wednesday 28th June at 7.30pm.
During this Eucharistic Celebration, a special blessing for families will be given as part of our Diocese’s preparation for the World Meeting of Families taking place in August 2018.
All welcome to join us on the evening as we place our families under the maternal care of Our Lady.
Shalom Ministries TV has produced a series of interviews with Irish priests on the theme of their vocation. Among those recently interviewed are Mallow priests Fr. Sean Corkery and Archdeacon Gerard Casey. They reflect on their lives and the situation of the Church today. The interviews are available by searching for their names at: YouTube ShalomWorldTV Vocare: Season 2
New packs of envelopes
will be delivered to families who contribute
over the coming two weeks
Any new families who wish to contribute please
contact the Sacristan or
the Parish Office on 022 20276.
Cloyne Diocesan Pilgrimage to Fatima (to mark the centenary of the Marian apparition in October 1917): Sept. 7-14, 2017. Return flight from Dublin. Cost: €874. Contact: Pilgrimages Abroad (01-6359300) or Fr. Patrick Winkle (024-92270).
To watch Mass from St. Mary’s Church live on the internet
Please Click Here
The Confession times in our churches are being adjusted as follows:-
- Church of the Resurrection, weekly Confessions will be on Friday morning
after Mass instead of Saturday morning.
Confessions in St. Mary’s church
every Saturday morning
after Mass as usual.
There will be no Confessions on the First Thursday in St Mary’s.
Instead they will be before evening Mass on the First Friday
in whichever church Mass is celebrated.
Diocese of Cloyne Diocesan Directory
On sale in both Sacristies and in the Parish Office. Cost €3.
Holy Communion for those with a Coeliac Condition
Holy Communion under the form of low-gluten consecrated hosts and consecrated wine,
which has no particle of a host in it, will be available at one distribution point at each weekend Mass in both Mallow Churches.
That distribution point will be at the front of the altar.
MALLOW PARISH SOCIAL MEDIA
Parish Facebook page is now on-line.
Visit it at www.facebook.com/myfaithmallow.
Parish information updates and reminders can
also be found on Twitter. Follow it @gercasey3
Follow Mallow Heritage Centre
(46 parishes of Diocese of Cloyne) on Twitter @MallowHeritageC