Cemetery Prayers in November
St. Mary's; Sunday 19th Nov. after 12.00 Mass.
If weather prohibits, then Prayers will take place in St. Mary’s Church at 3.00 p.m.
Envelopes for your donations and list of Dead for November are available at the doors of the Church.
When returning the envelopes please give them to one of the Priests, Sacristan
or hand them into the Parish Office.
Do not leave them on tables or in boxes at church door.
For cheques — please make payable to Mallow Catholic Church
and place in November envelope.
NOTICES:- 1. Sick Calls:- Please call 022—21251.
2. Please pass the baskets for the Offertory Collection. The Annual Collection for Social and Family Services will be taken up at all Masses this weekend,18th/19th November.
3. Getting Married—for an approved Pre-Marriage Course see www.accord.ie
4. Bus to Knock—Night Vigil in honour of the Immaculate Conception of Blessed Virgin Mary, 8th Dec. Details—Mary on 086 1784830 or Marjorie on 086 2823631.
5. Rosary on the Coast for Life and Faith, Cobh—Sun., 26th Nov. Bus dep. Kildorrery 10.30 a.m.—Mallow, Castletownroche, Ballyhooly, Fermoy. Details from Julia on 086 1970043.
6. Mallow Flower & Garden Club—Gala Christmas Demonstration presented by Christopher White—GAA Complex, Carrigoon, Tues., 21st Nov. at 8 p.m. Adm. €12 incl. Mulled wine and mince pies. Supporting local charities.
7. Coffee Morning and Evening in aid of Nazareth House Development—Mon., Dec.4th—All Day—Please support—AIB Bank, Mallow.
8. Cork County Older Peoples Council Event—Promoting Health, Wealth, Happiness— Mon. 29th Nov., Charleville Park Hotel,10.a.m.—2 p.m. Details: Shane 086 0842356
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Mallow Bereavement Support Group—A free confidential service for those who are grieving and experiencing loss. Details from Bethany on 086 3918751.
10. Catholic newspapers are on sale after Mass.
11. Confidential help for Alcohol, Drug and Family problems—contact Anchor on 022 42559.
Collections: Offertory €4,490.00 / Envelopes €1,563.00.
Cloyne Diocese for November €500.00 / Annual €500.00.
Courage is what it takes to stand
up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to
sit down and listen.
Shalom Ministries TV has produced a series of interviews with Irish priests on the theme of their vocation. Among those recently interviewed are Mallow priests Fr. Sean Corkery and Archdeacon Gerard Casey. They reflect on their lives and the situation of the Church today. The interviews are available by searching for their names at: YouTube ShalomWorldTV Vocare: Season 2
Any new families who wish to contribute please
contact the Sacristan or
the Parish Office on 022 20276
To watch Mass from St. Mary’s Church live on the internet
Please Click Here
The Confession times in our churches are being adjusted as follows:-
Confessions in St. Mary’s Church - every Saturday morning after Mass as usual.
- Church of the Resurrection - weekly Confessions will be on Friday morning after Mass instead of Saturday morning.
There will be no Confessions on the First Thursday in St Mary’s.
Instead they will be before evening Mass on the First Friday in whichever church Mass is celebrated.
Diocese of Cloyne Diocesan Directory
On sale in both Sacristies and in the Parish Office. Cost €3.
Holy Communion for those with a Coeliac Condition
Holy Communion under the form of low-gluten consecrated hosts and consecrated wine,
which has no particle of a host in it, will be available at one distribution point at each weekend Mass in both Mallow Churches.
That distribution point will be at the front of the altar.
MALLOW PARISH SOCIAL MEDIA
Parish Facebook page is now on-line.
Visit it at www.facebook.com/myfaithmallow.
Parish information updates and reminders can
also be found on Twitter. Follow it @gercasey3
Follow Mallow Heritage Centre
(46 parishes of Diocese of Cloyne) on Twitter @MallowHeritageC